New Bedford Real Estate
When it’s time to buy or sell real estate, it’s obviously a good idea to use a real estate agent. When you are looking at financing options for your new home, it’s also convenient to have a qualified loan officer on your side.
As you are choosing your real estate team, you should have an experienced New Bedford Real Estate Attorney. When it comes to something as important as real estate transactions, you don’t want anything left to chance. At Pulgini & Norton, you can have peace of mind knowing that whatever your real estate concern is, we have a we can take care of it for you.Our real estate services are comprehensive. They include:
- Residential home sales – Hiring a real estate attorney early is a good idea to help you resolve title issues, draft and review sales agreements, and just to make sure that everything is in order.
- Residential purchases – Buying a home is often the largest investment a person will make. With a transaction that important, hiring a real estate agent is crucial to make sure no mistakes are made, mistakes that could be costly and devastating down the road.
- Home mortgages and refinancing – The wrong mortgage can be disastrous for your family and future. A real estate attorney can negotiate the fairest terms with your lender.
- Zoning issues and land use – If issues with these are not addressed early in the construction process, your plans can easily be derailed.
- Commercial sales and purchases – Pulgini & Norton can review your plans for the property and the property itself and make you aware of any problems that may arise, even issues you wouldn’t see until years down the line.
- Condominium conversions – Buying or selling a condominium has it’s own complications. Your real estate attorney can help you understand the differences you will experience when buying a condominium.
Pulgini & Norton has nearly 40 years of combined experience in both residential and commercial real estate law. Whether you need help with drafting purchase agreements, need someone to serve as counsel to a bank or other lender, or any other real estate issues; you know we will be there to take care of it.